Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy gald to be rid of them Day!

For those of you that don't know, I'm not just an amateur moss photographer. I also spend a majority of my time each week as a professional comics colorist. One of the 10 features I work on each week is called Reality Check by Dave Whamond. This week Dave is doing a tribute to Calvin and Hobbes and Each daily will feature a comic drawn in homage to Bill Watterson. I had a fantastic time coloring these comics.

July 4th 2011 Reality Check



All the comics that I color each week can be viewed daily over at gocomics

here's the list of comics I color:
Reality Check
Moderately Confused
Scary Gary
Dog Eat Doug
Rip Haywire
On a Clair Day
Marmaduke
The Buckets
Freshly Squeezed
Cow and Boy

You can click on each one and it will take you directly to the comics page over at gocomics dot com

No comments: