Friday, November 19, 2010

new...old characters

I was talking with Josh the other night and our original idea came up (the one that preceded Manny and Khan) Bigfoot and the Gnome. Well, thats kind of what I've been working on the last few weeks. That and a few other comic ideas that have been floating around in my brain. Anyways, these two roughs are my re-imagining of Bigfoot and Gnome. I sent them to Josh and he was cracking up. Don't get me wrong, I love Manny and Khan and all but it was fun taking a step back to where it all began.


Then Josh went and did the drawings below of differnet versions of Gnomes and Bigfoot (Bigfeet? Bigfoots?...). Man his drawings really got me laughing.


if you get a chance swing on over to Josh's blog and check out the tip sheets he is doing for storyboarding. his links over on the right ---->

Later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome! i LOVE new characters!!